New York Oral Medicine & Dental Services - David Sirois, DMD, PhD
Oral Health is a key ingredient for healthy living!
With the highlest level of expertise in Oral Medicine, our New York office uniquely focuses on ALL aspects of oral health, including:
- Comprehensive Dental services, including reconstructive, cosmetic, prosthetic, surgical, implant and more
- Oral mucosa lesions / sores including lichen planus, pemphgius, pemphigoid, aphthous ulcers, oral cancer
- Orofacial Pain including Temporomandibular disorders, trigeminal neuralgia, burning mouth, nerve injury pain, myofascial pain, orofacial movement disorders
- Complex health problems can represent a barrier to oral health care for many patients... we have the expertise to integrate dental, medical, physical and behavioral methods to safely meet all your oral / dental health goals.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing the best and most current information and evidence to help them make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find useful and helpful.
Contact us today!
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
David A. Sirois, DMD, PhD
- Associate Professor Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Radiology and Medicine, NYU College of Dentistry
- Associate Professor of Neurology, NYU School of Medicine
- Diplomat, American Board of Oral Medicine
- Past President, Board of Directors, International Pemphigus and Pemphigoid Foundation
- Past Medical Advisory Board member, International Pemphigus and Pemphigoid Foundation
- Past Medical Advisory Board of the Facial Pain Association
Comprehensive Oral Medicine and Dental Services
David Sirois, DMD, PhD
131 East 38th Street
New York, NY 10016